№1 (2), 2017
1. Derii Zhanna — Modern condition of savings of the households.
THEORETICAL AND HISTORICAL FOUNDATIONS OF FINANCE
2. Maksym Dubyna — Scientific approaches to credits systematization and classification.
3. Olga Kalchenko — Scientific concepts of planning essence interpretation.
4. Kravchuk Alla — Purchasing power of wage as the basis of the financial stability of the state.
5. Zabashtanskyi Maksym, Rogovyi Andrii, Zabashtanska Tetiana — Innovative approaches to financing concession activity.
THE DEVELOPMENT OF PUBLIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
6. Inna Khomenko, Seredyuk Iryna, Kozlovskaya Svitlana — Perspectives of implementation and financing of public-private partnership projects in the field of transport infrastructure.
7. Olena Zelenska, Yuliia Krasnianska — Problems of the modern labor market and their influence on the financial state of the pension fund of Ukraine.
8. Moshak Olha, Lykhodij Olha, Olashyn Regina — Financial regulation of an agrarian development.
9. Polovska Vasylina, Zhuravel Vladislav, Ruschak Ivanna — Financial aspects of provision of the development of mountain territorial systems.
10. Kholiavko Nataliya — Financial aspects of the higher education sector influence on the processes of the informational economy formation.
11. Verbytska Anna — Mechanisms of higher education funding: the european experience.
12. Iryna Sadchykova, Khrystyna Shtyrkhun — Scientific approaches to the systematization and classification of the threats of financial and economic security of enterprise.
THE FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC SECURITY OF THE STATE AND BUSINESS ENTITIES
13. Minina Oksana, Shadura-Nykyporets Natalіia — Capitalization of ukrainian households savings as a factor of modernization of the national economy.
THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL BASIS OF FINANCIAL MARKET
14. Pіlevych Dmytro — Information infrastructure of the credit market.
15. Tarasenko Оlena — Main trends of the deposit market of Ukraine development.
16. Tulchynska Svitlana, Pogrebnyak Anna Yuryevna — Analysis of the banking system of Ukraine.
17. Kostogryz Viktoria, Sokolenko Vitalina — Modern approaches to the mention and peculiarities of banking competition in the financial services market.
18. Zhezherun Yuliia, Bartosh Olga — Perspectives for the resumption of the bank lending of the real economy.
DEVELOPMENT OF FINANCIAL INTERMEDIATION
19. Khutorna Myroslava — Determinative features of the credit institutions financial stability provision.
20. Zhavoronok Artur — Systematization of types of non-traditional banking services and defining their role in the functioning of banking institutions.
21. Indus Kateryna, Ryabets Myroslava, Harahonych Viktoriіa — Specific aspects of the formation of financial potential of the enterprise.
22. Rusan Vitaly, Nikoluk Elena, Livinsky Anatoliy — Financial provider of innovative development of priority branches of farming.
23. Olena Shyshkina, Baranets Alina — Research essence of financial activities of business entities.
24. Ismailov Arsen — Algorithm providing integrated and systemic anti-crisis regulation of the banking system of Ukraine for development of lending of subjects of the economy.
25. Vynnychenko Nataliia, Lyulyov Olexiy — International experience of using fiscal rules in the context of macroeconomic stability.