№2 (5), 2018
1. Valerii Ilchuk — Financial and economic cluster potential .
THEORETICAL AND HISTORICAL FOUNDATIONS OF FINANCE
2. Boronos Volodymyr, Humenna Yuliia, Tiutiunyk Inna — Deshadowing the financial and economic sector as a prerequisite for the implementation of liberalization processes in Ukraine .
3. Sakun Oleksandra — Forming and realization of investment resource of structural modernisation of economy .
4. Olena Shyshkina, Korytska Anastasiia — Risks, threats and socio-economic consequences of inflation process in an unstable economy of Ukraine .
5. Lyeonov Serhii, Boyko Anton, Mynenko Serhii, Revenko Artem — Public budget loss evaluation from illegal activities of economic agents .
THE DEVELOPMENT OF PUBLIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
6. Revko Alona — Modernizational aspects of financing the educational subsystem of social infrastructure of the region.
7. Derii Zhanna, Tklenko Svitlana — Model of investment security of Ukraine in the conditions of euro integration.
THE FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC SECURITY OF THE STATE AND BUSINESS ENTITIES
8. Vovk Viktoriіa, Movchan Anastasia — Problems and prospects of using factoring in Ukraine.
THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL BASIS OF FINANCIAL MARKET
9. Davyduk Alexander — State regulation of the mortgage lending market in Ukraine .
10. Maksym Dubyna, , Maruha Olexandr — Features of development of bank mortgage lending of individuals in Ukraine.
11. Diatlova Yuliia — Competitiveness of the banking system: scientific reviews and practical realization.
12. Khrystyna Shtyrkhun, Kovalenko Yulia, Romanenko Oleksandr — Health insurance development in Ukraine.
13. Tkachenko Natalіia — Modern tendencies of development of accumulative pension funds in various countries of the world and in Ukraine.
DEVELOPMENT OF FINANCIAL INTERMEDIATION
14. Momot Oleksandr — Directions of formation of favorable conditions for the activities and development of domestic banks .
15. Olga Kalchenko — Financial stability of the enterprise as an indicator of the efficiency of financial planning.
16. Mishchenko Oleh — Financial crisis and its impact on the development of the bakery industry of Ukraine.
17. Stoyanets Natalia — Financial and economic instruments of the state influence on agriculture in Ukraine.
18. Hrechko Alla — Physical capacity of regions in the context of budget and tax decentralization.