№2 (3), 2017
1. Olena Shyshkina, Zhuk Olena, Yuliia Krasnianska — Theoretical and applied bases and features of using inflation targeting in Ukraine.
THEORETICAL AND HISTORICAL FOUNDATIONS OF FINANCE
2. Olha Abakumenko, Samusevych Yaryna — Peculiarities of formation of local budgets revenues: experience of Ukraine and countries of eastern Europe.
THE DEVELOPMENT OF PUBLIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
3. Zabashtanskyi Maksym, Rogovyi Andrii, Yevtushenko Yurii — Modern aspects of development of financial relations in the field of governance of owners of public property.
4. Kychko Iryna, Borysenko Liudmyla, Huba Ivan — Implementation of social functions of the state through social insurance fund.
5. Kholiavko Nataliya — Higher education system’s development under the conditions of the informational economy formation: financial aspects.
6. Verbytska Anna — European strategies of higher education funding.
7. Gonta Olena, Maksym Dubyna, Parhomenko Irina — Features of the functioning of the credit system and its current development in Ukraine.
THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL BASIS OF FINANCIAL MARKET
8. Paplyk Viktoriia, Dubyna Petro, Polishchuk Yevheniia — Consulting as non-traditional banking service.
DEVELOPMENT OF FINANCIAL INTERMEDIATION
9. Derii Zhanna, Zavhorodnia Nataliia, Samko Olesiia — Financial support issues of innovative development of food industry.
10. Olga Kalchenko, Dziuba Alina, Tsymbal Oksana — Essence and necessity of financial planning at enterprises.
11. Inna Khomenko, Iryna Sadchykova, Seredyuk Iryna — Determinants of financing aviation industry in conditions of transformation changes.
12. Palіychuk Evgeniya, Gleba Olexandr, Stets Mikhailo — Controlling in the system of financial management of the enterprise.
13. Vynnychenko Nataliia, Lyulyov Olexiy — Analysis of the impact of agreement on stability, coordination and governance in the economic and monetary union on the use of fiscal rules in EU countries.