№1 (6), 2019
1. Pidchosa Oleksandr , Zara Andrey — Strategic alliances of automotive conglamerates: financial results of interaction.
THEORETICAL AND HISTORICAL FOUNDATIONS OF FINANCE
2. Polagnyn Dmytro — Econometric models of the exchange rate.
3. Maksym Dubyna, Kholiavko Nataliya, Morotchenko Iryna — Cryptocurrency: nature and stages of evolution.
4. Zhavoronok Artur, Abramova Alla, Vyhovska Valentyna — Local taxes and fees as a source of budget receipt formation.
THE DEVELOPMENT OF PUBLIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
5. Vasilyeva Tetyana, Petrushenko Yuriy, Mayboroda Tetyana, Inna Dmytrenkо — Intercultural education policy for youth: european principles of implementation and opportunities for financing in Ukraine.
6. Bіlovus Tаtiana — Innovation as an impossible condition of development of the securities market.
THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL BASIS OF FINANCIAL MARKET
7. Dudchenko Viktoria — Activities of central banks in the post-crisis period: the practice of foreign countries.
8. Parubets Olena , Sugonyako Dmytro , Seredyuk Iryna — Research of current state and prospects for the development of artificial intelligence in the financial sector of Ukraine.
9. Panchenko Olena, Belorus Anastasiia , Martinenko Daria , Grigorenko Anna — Mortgage loan risks and their insurance.
10. Lopashchuk Inna — Research of financial capacity of the insurance company.
DEVELOPMENT OF FINANCIAL INTERMEDIATION
11. Goncharenko Tatyana — Financial strategy of the bank as a strategic management tool.
12. Lukiashko Pavlo — Electrical energy industry as an objective field of the financial research.
13. Hab Oleksii — Financial provision of economic potential of innovative development of sea ports of Ukraine.
14. Olena Shyshkina, Olga Kalchenko — Essence and role of foreign investments in the development of industrial enterprises.
15. Gogol Tetiana , Dmitrenko Alla — Financial controlling as a system of effective management by joint activity of enterprises.
16. Marych Maksym, Marych Alina, Vainahii Diana — State of taxation of commercial banks in Ukraine.