№1 (1), 2016
1. Abramova Alla, Grapko Natalia, Zhavoronok Artur — System of administration taxes in Ukraine.
THE IMPROVING FINANCIAL POLICY AND FINANCIAL MECHANISM OF THE STATE
2. Olena Zelenska, Serhii Zelenskyi, Nataliia Aleshuhina — Legal regulation of budgetary support to the agricultural sector in Ukraine.
3. Iryna Karabaza, Alona Kalonova — Positive and negative consequences of credit policies in European and Latin American countries and lessons for ukraine.
4. Yuliia Krasnianska, Olena Shyshkina — Diagnosis of the money supply' condition and structure in the context of the monetization economy of Ukraine .
5. Ruslan Lavrov — Implementation of outsourcing solutions in the banking sphere.
THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL BASIS OF FINANCIAL MARKET DEVELOPMENT,
6. Panchenko Olena, Tatiana Savchenko — Problems and prospects of development Ukraine reinsurance market.
7. Serhiy Shkarlet, Maksym Dubyna, Maryna Tunik — Using the index analysis to the research of the developmental dynamics of the insurance market of Ukraine .
8. Anna Derkach, Maria Korneeva, Olha Abakumenko — Digitization banking sector of Ukraine.
9. Valerii Ilchuk, Victoriia Аnulia — Problems of development of the insurance market in Ukraine.
10. Valerii Ilchuk, Viktoriia Paziuk — Financial allocations for development and promotion wine brand.
FINANCE OF ECONOMIC ENTITIES
11. Iryna Sadchykova, Victor Sadchekov — The conceptual bases of the information and analysisprovision of the companies financial and economic security.
12. Olha Udalykh — Budgeting as a method of economic management of enterprise activity.
13. Alla Kholodnytska, Alona Nediei — Productivity impact on the financial results of the food industry.
14. Inna Khomenko, Valentyna Kontseva, Nataliia Boiko — Methods preventive crisis management and assess the financial condition of enterprises.
15. Olga Kalchenko — Managing financial sustainability of enterprise in the system of financial management.
16. Valerii Ilchuk, Khrystyna Shtyrkhun — Financial support of the organic market.
17. Yadviga Zharii — Methodical approaches to the estimation of a level of financial security of the commercial bank.