№2 (7), 2019
1. Dudchenko Viktoria — European central bank: functioning practice in the crisis and post-crisis period.
THEORETICAL AND HISTORICAL FOUNDATIONS OF FINANCE
2. Zinkevych Oleksandr — Features of financial and economic development of forestry in Ukraine.
THE DEVELOPMENT OF PUBLIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
3. Vasilyeva Tetyana, Petrushenko Yuriy, Mayboroda Tetyana, Ponomarenko Oksana — Intercultural development of european cities: educational and financial and economic challenges.
4. Volodymyr Panchenko — Financial security of economic activity of the enterprise.
THE FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC SECURITY OF THE STATE AND BUSINESS ENTITIES
5. Kovalenko Yuliia , Yatsenko Ivan — Risks in the market of investment services аnd state supervision (control).
THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL BASIS OF FINANCIAL MARKET
6. Maksym Dubyna — Features of construction of the risk controlling system in banking institutions.
DEVELOPMENT OF FINANCIAL INTERMEDIATION
7. Ruslan Lavrov, Iryna Sadchykova, Seredyuk Iryna — Innovative technologies in banking: realities and prospects of development.
8. Melnyk Viktor , Kolesnik Olga — Scientific and conceptual provisions of improving the quality of the functioning of the anti-crisis management system of banking institutions.
9. Goncharenko Tatyana — Theoretical bases of portfolio analysis as strategic management tool of the banking institutions activities.
10. Lutskevych Oleksandr — Qualification of the compliance risk in the process of circulation of digital securities.
11. Valerii Ilchuk, Shpomer Tetiana, Kalinichenko Mariia — Problems and prospects of financial support of the food industry development in Ukraine.
12. Olga Kalchenko, Yushchenko Yuliia — Risks and threats of strategic planning for the development of urban passenger transport.
13. Olena Shyshkina, Nahornyi Pavlo — Methodology for assessing the financial security level of industrial enterprises on the example of the pharmaceutical industry of Ukraine.
14. Ksenofontova Anastasiia , Verbivska Liudmyla — Features of application of non-material stimulation of employees of PISC «Oranta».
15. Dyba Mykhailo, Gernego Iuliia — Prudential regulation of insurance and insuretech promotion in the context of increasingly epidemiological risks.
16. Kovalenko Daria — Strategic benchmarks for the formation of effective prudential regulation of the activity of insurance companies.
17. Kazaryan Oleksandra — Methodical approach to the assessment of the financial condition of the banking system.
18. Pinchuk Alina — Peculiarities of financial support of agricultural entities of Ukraine.
19. Rybak Sergey — The role of budget security by securing financial stability of the state.
20. Kozlianchenko Olena , Anastasia Berezan — Prospects for the development of virtual banks (neobanks) in Ukraine.
21. Vyadrova Nadezhda — Bank’s financial strategy: essence and content of the concept.